Job Opportunity at Vinci Partners
About Vinci Partners
Vinci Partners is one of Brazil’s leading alternative investment and asset management firms. Founded in 2009 by senior executives.
Vinci’s extensive knowledge of the Brazilian economy, complementary backgrounds and wide ranging relationship network distinguish the expertise of its more than 200 professionals. Strong ethics, a holistic approach to the market and complete alignment of client and shareholder interests continue to strengthen the reputation that Vinci has built from the outset.
Vinci’s partners and employees invest their own capital in the same products as their clients; they pay the same rates; and they expose themselves to the same risks. Doing so continuously proves the firm’s credo: Partners are clients, and clients are partners.
Vinci’s separate divisions could easily operate independently, but their integration produces significant synergies for both company and clients. The business platform, product offerings and close collaboration have fueled an increase in assets under management from USD 2.32 billion at inception to approximately USD 7 billion in four years of operation.
In the past years, Vinci has invested in companies of different segments and sizes through its Private Equity funds. If Vinci’s portfolio companies represented a single business group, it would generate total gross revenue of USD 7 billion per year, creating over 30 thousand direct job positions.
• Answer, screen and route calls;
Responsibilities of Position:
• Oversee visitors' access and issues visitor passes;
• Greet visitors and clients;
• Coordinate and schedule meetings;
• Organize conference and meeting room bookings;
• Place breakfast & lunch orders accordingly;
• Coordinate travel arrangements;
• Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies;
• Assist with the general maintenance of the office;
• Process expense reports;
• Sort incoming mail and execute mailing and shipments;
• Manage Outlook information such as contacts and calendars; and
• Assist staff with general administrative tasks.
Inquire About Position
Call Maria Lorenzi