This half day event will bring together senior government officials, top economists, financiers and business leaders to discuss Brazil’s economic and business environment and the role of the private sector as the engine of growth post-pandemic.
Stewart Hotel, New York
371 7th Ave, New York, NY 10001
Check out the full agenda: Agenda
· Luiza Trajano – Chairman of the Board of Directors – Magazine Luiza
· Gustavo Montezano – President – Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES)
· André Clark – Senior Vice President – Siemens Energy Hub in Latin America an General Manager – Siemens Energy Brazil
· Patrícia Iglecias, CEO – CETESB – Companhia Ambiental do Estado de São Paulo
· Walter Schalka – CEO – Suzano
· Marina Grossi – President – Brazilian Business Council for Sustainable Development (CEBDS)
· Pedro Cavalcanti Ferreira – Professor – Brazilian School of Economics and Finance Fundação Getulio Vargas
· Augusto Dal Pozzo – Lawyer and Founding Partner – Dal Pozzo Law Firm
· Brooke Masters – Chief Business Commentator and Associate Editor – Financial Times
· Michael Pooler – Brazil Correspondent – Financial Times
Chamber Members and Supporters have 20% discount through the link below.