Following this unprecedented time in history of dismantling what was once “normal” means many businesses are being called to innovate. Employers have this moment to harness these challenges head on and create new systems to support their employees safely for future success.
According to the Department of Labor, 97.5% of the workforce has at least one working parent. Reopening the office for these particular employees requires more than a return to normal. It requires reinvention and accelerating operational solutions that counter uncertainty and set your workplace up to thrive.
Our digital speaker event features an incredible lineup of leading-edge voices and companies that offer support, information and real solutions to strengthen the workplace for your working parent employees. From safety and cleanliness to mental health, legal and financial support and even integrated family care, Back to Business: How Employees Can Support Working Parents During Reopening The Office & Beyond is an afternoon discussion not to be missed by any employer.
Hosted by the Co-Founder + CEO of WRK/360, Mary Beth Ferrante, we hope you will join us for this powerful exchange of ideas and information.
- Are We Returning to the Office? An opening statement by host, Mary Beth Ferrante
- Supporting the Mental Health of our Parents and Children post Shelter-in-Place with Ms. Nelly Johnson, LMFT, Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Legal Considerations for Navigating COVIDs New World of Work with TiLT COO, Kait Feeney
- Return to Work Success Stories to Inspire Your Workplace Plan with Quiana L. McCray, Leader, People & Culture
- Flexible, Financial Support for Working Parents with Arvorie Co-Founder + CEO, Pedro Silva
- Innovating Integration of Family Care at the Office as a Benefit with Ahmni Co. Founder + CEO, Jess Zaino
- Audience Q + A moderated by host, Mary Beth Ferrante
Date And Time
Thu, July 30, 2020
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT