Professional Category: Other
Trilations is a management consultancy company that was founded in 2001. Our continuous mission to become the preferred partner for our clients has brought us a healthy growth.
Today over 70 Trilations consultants are trusted to address our clients’ challenges in over 40 countries. You can count on our understanding of your customers and markets, our ability to translate findings into actions, and our dedication to mobilize your people. Together, we’ll create powerful blueprints for tomorrow and prepare your organization for measurable benefits.
Senior Pharma Business Consultant
• Your primary customers are North and South America-based sales and marketing managers in leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry. You may also assist on projects with customers based in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) or Asia Pacific regions. As a senior consultant you will be the main point-of-contact for clients. You build a solid long-term relationship with your customers and become their trusted partner for further opportunities.
• Your day-to-day activities will focus on customer-facing assignments such as aligning closely with the client’s team to translate their business challenges into concrete projects, presenting project deliverables to senior leadership teams and moderating interactive workshops.
• In order to deliver high-end strategic advice, you will need to analyze the market (research) data and turn facts and figures into actionable insights. Together with the client and the internal project team you will develop strategic recommendations and design concrete action plans.
• You have a master's degree and at least 10 years of experience in consulting, or market research consulting, preferably with pharmaceutical companies and medical device companies as clients;
• You have a strong background - by education and/or by experience - in marketing research or marketing strategy;
• You are fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English;
• You have proven, client-facing workshop facilitation skills and experience;
• You have a sound knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry or show a great interest;
• Your analytical mind, flexibility, empathy and presentation skills are important for the performance of your job;
• To quickly build a relationship of trust with the customer, you are likely to be assertive and communicative; • You are willing to take on other tasks as assigned.
• An exciting and varied job in a dynamic and fast-growing consulting firm;
• The opportunity to work for leading companies, both nationally and internationally;
• An attractive salary package; • A personal growth process according to your abilities and ambitions. Physical and Travel Requirements
• Availability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%.
• Trilations is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
• Where permitted by law, an offer of employment with Trilations Inc. is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of background screening and/or a pre-employment drug screening.
10 years of experience in consulting. Master's degree. Fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English. Able to work in a Manhattan office, initially.
Experience working in market research, analytics, and/or with pharma and medical device companies as customers.
DISCLAIMER: On this page, the Chamber displays information on current job openings as a service to our members. The information on these open positions has been provided to us by our member companies; as such, the description and accuracy of these postings are the sole responsibility of the member companies. Under no circumstances will the Chamber be liable in any way for any content on this page(s) or made available through the service or for any loss or damage of any kind caused or incurred by a member or non-member as a result of the use of any such content or service. It is the member and non-member's sole responsibility to perform adequate due diligence with any potential employer/employee. The information on this page shall not be sold, modified, reproduced, distributed or displayed in any other form. The Chamber does not guarantee a response to the applicant and does not assume any responsibility for further contact between the applicant and the member company.