Professional Category: Marketing
I am an American citizen born in Brazil. I would very much like to be considered for the position available with your company. My commitment , drive, determination, experience, and work ethic all qualify me to be a leader in this field for your company. I worked as and administrative and Sales Manager and an Independent English Teacher before I moved to Florida. My work experience before that was working at University of Florida in Apopka, Florida at Twyford International located in Apopka, Florida, as a Production Manager. I also worked for five years as a Sales Supervisor at Nuturf Nursery in Margate, Florida. Attached please find my resume with the particulars of my background. Please note that my expanded experience includes six years of education at the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil; where I obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Forest Engineering. I am a highly motivated person; with a deep commitment to working in sales field . I am fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, and English and will consider employment where this will prove to be an asset to the company. I have excellent people and managerial skills. I welcome new challenges with high enthusiasm, and would count it a privilege to join your highly respected company. I look forward to hearing from you, and to the possibility of an interview in the near future.
• Responsible for pre-qualifying and booking timeshare tours . • Ensure all questions are answered in a professional, informative, diplomatic and correct manner • When prospective guests are found by the agent, and the guests are deemed qualified, the agent will invite the guest to attend a vacation ownership presentation. • Write the formal invitation to tour; make the tour reservation and collect the required deposit. • Pre-disposition them to purchase • Must maintain a targeted tour production number and average sales volume. • Present and secure payment for two or three night getaway vacation packages
• Generate leads and sell vacation packages in accordance with set guidelines • Maintain standards including minimum sales and lead collection • Interact favorably with and provide excellent service to customers
• Develop teaching plans • Assist Students • Evaluate learning outcomes
• Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to increase the sales • Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting • Supervise employees, keeping attendance records • Coordinates the use of labor, equipment, materials and other resources with other division as needed • Overall human resource management of field staff within division, includes hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and develop staff of reach potential and established goals • Identify and develop Crew Leaders • Customer Service
. Plant Technician
• Responsible for all plant production in the greenhouse • To oversee the receiving, planting and staging of all tissue culture plant material in the greenhouse • Conduct quality control of new and misc. products • Coordinate with suppliers the needed times for the plant material • Train and monitor the productivity and quality of all greenhouse planting personnel • Give quality information on plants received
• Attendance to customers • Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly • Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close news deals
DISCLAIMER: On this page, the Chamber displays information on current job openings as a service to our members. The information on these open positions has been provided to us by our member companies; as such, the description and accuracy of these postings are the sole responsibility of the member companies. Under no circumstances will the Chamber be liable in any way for any content on this page(s) or made available through the service or for any loss or damage of any kind caused or incurred by a member or non-member as a result of the use of any such content or service. It is the member and non-member's sole responsibility to perform adequate due diligence with any potential employer/employee. The information on this page shall not be sold, modified, reproduced, distributed or displayed in any other form. The Chamber does not guarantee a response to the applicant and does not assume any responsibility for further contact between the applicant and the member company.